Regulatory Operations Project Manager
This operations-critical role (one position available only) is a highly specialized Project Manager with REJIMUS, INC., a preeminent regulatory management consulting firm to the Food & Beverage, Dietary Supplement, Animal Feed, Cosmetic and Homeopathic industries, you will be responsible for providing project and team guidance, project management system administration, and workflow design, Agile practice implementation and monitoring of project/task activities, metric reporting, and project leadership as well as other support for clients across all project. You will lead in project design and setup, work scope development for quoting, tasking naming/numbering schemes, billing support, documentation coding and controlling, and support for design and improvement to project management solution and other related services or software integrations. You will organize information, track and control documentation, proofread reports and provide input on compliance works in accordance with daily operating practices of REJIMUS, INC. and the regulations as cited under the applicable industry regulations relevant to the task(s) and project(s). Working with all regulatory staff to establish budgets and timelines to meet project milestones, endpoints and deliverables is essential, and ensure scopes of work and supporting documentation remains current at all times. You will plan resources for projects and tasks/subtasks, hiring needs, risk assessments, performance monitoring, communicate team and project updates and set agendas with clients and participate in team meetings and any other project assignments. Time management of self and team members in addition to client requirements and commitments to ensure successful execution of all assigned tasks and projects. Lead responsibility of task ownership and completion with solution oriented mindset always, as well as holding team members accountable.
- AGILE and/or SCRUM practices to ensure operational efficiencies and growth to maximize team productivity and accountability
- Developing, expanding and maintaining Project Management capabilities, resources and reporting tools on team and department performance and resource planning
- Providing both team participation, project management system administration, project/task ownership as well as assignment and updates to achieve operational and sales goals
- Management team support as requested or assigned and direct support for clients across all projects, tasks, and subtask types in each of the regulatory departments within the company
- Attention to detail for everything is a must in leading in project design and setup, scope defining, tasking naming/numbering schemes, reporting, documentation coding, and related project protocols as applicable, support for design and improvement to project management solution and related services
- You will organize regulatory information in great detail, track and control documentation, proof-read performance reports, and provide input on compliance works following daily operating practices and understand the regulations as cited under the applicable industry regulations relevant to the task(s) and project(s) to support team needs
- Work with regulatory team members to establish budgets and timelines to meet project milestones, endpoints and deliverables is essential, ensure scopes of work and supporting documentation remains current at all times
- Communicate updates and agendas with clients and participate in team meetings and any other project assignments
- Maintain time management of self and team members in addition to fulfilling client requirements and commitments to ensure successful execution of all assigned tasks and projects
- High visibility to clients and within the operations of the company and the industries supported
- BS/BA with PMP or equivalent is required. Preferred scientific field unless experience demonstrates. MS/MBA preferred (not necessary)
- AGILE training/certification
- Preferably 12 or more years in a project management and/or operational excellence role in an applicable field with a focus on health, technology, low coding, cloud based solution integration and IT team integration
- Experience with developing programs and project management within a cGMP environment in any of the industries supported by REJIMUS, e.g. dietary supplements, foods, and cosmetics, homeopathic/OTC’s, strongly preferred.
- Experience a laboratory or QA or Regulatory Roles prior within the food/supplement sectors advantageous
- Extensive use of MS Team, Word, Excel and Adobe to complete work products/reviews, project management software development/implementation, work instructions, training, work flow design and more
Total Target Compensation: $70,000/yr – $120,000/yr, Uncapped – a performance-based role DOE (salary with quarterly/annual bonuses based on actual team billability and achieving other metrics each quarter)
100% Paid Benefits for Employees:
– Medical Insurance (Gold/Platinum Plans for 2 HMO and 1 PPO options)
– Vision Insurance
– Dental Insurance
Other Benefits available:
– 401(k) Safe Harbor 100% vesting
– Dedicated HR through PEO with Online Employee Portal for all payroll and administrative needs
– 13 Company Paid Holidays per year on top of allocated Paid Time Off (PTO)
– Several other life benefit services and insurance options available e.g. Financial Planning, Counseling Services, etc.
– Corporate employee discounts and perks (online and in-office) e.g. Online Masterclass, Cabin in Big Bear, Full Office Kitchen with weekly delivery of Fruits/Vegetables/Juicing, Wine Memberships and more, etc.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org