BUSINESS RESOURCE SERVICES
BRS – The Business Resources Services group is a specialized team that guides customers in strategic planning and management, budgeting, case studies and risk assessments within the various markets and sectors we serve. From direct response marketing and virtual companies to analytical laboratories, contract manufacturers and distributors, we have expertise in assessing business models and operations impacted by working in a regulated industry, and defining the most optimal business models, assessing operational risks and cost, production facility designs, due diligence and much more.
For international based companies, we can guide the establishment of your U.S. operations from start to finish. Whether just a sales and marketing office, or a larger presence to handle the dedicated manufacturing and/or distribution of ingredients and/or finished products, we can assist in that evaluation and feedback to your management. Our BRS team supports the overall business planning, plan writing and budgeting, identification/solicitation of insurances, payroll and benefits establishment, risk planning, hiring support and other guidance on business contracts to ensure your business is compliant with all city, state and federal regulations.
• Business Plan Writing, Reviews and implements
• Site selection and facility design reviews
• Insurance solicitation and qualification, application submissions
• Import strategies, permitting, best business processes
• Sales forecasting, compensation planning and staffing support
• Guidance for establishing business entities, tax, payroll and other coverages
• Strategic planning, pricing models, billing practices and documentation systems
• Software and computer system selections, qualifications and setup support/guidance
For more information on how we can support your business initiatives and objectives in the markets we serve, contact us today for an initial free consult!