BUSINESS RESOURCE SERVICES
BRS – The Business Resource Services group advises client firms in strategic management consulting to increase market share and profit margin and to anticipate changes in customer demand including the strategic roll out of new capabilities and improving current asset performance. Not simply to make the plan, but to partner with clients to execute it.
We service all types of clients from brand owners, to private label manufacturers, to complete verticals. Solutions are tailored to the client and its customers. Our operations professionals deliver projects with definable ROI to achieve client targets. We have expertise in assessing business models and operations impacted by working in a regulated industry, and defining the most optimal business models, assessing operational risks and cost, production facility designs, due diligence and much more.
For international based companies, we can guide the establishment of your U.S. operations from start to finish. Whether a sales and marketing office, or a larger presence to handle the dedicated manufacturing and/or distribution of ingredients and/or finished products, we can assist in that evaluation and feedback to your management. Our BRS team supports the overall business plan development, plan writing and budgeting, identification/solicitation of insurances, payroll and benefits establishment, risk planning, hiring support and other guidance on business contracts to ensure your business is compliant with all city, state and federal regulations.
- Business Plan Development (Initial, Annual, Near-Term, and Long Range)
- Sales and Operating Plan Development (S&OP)
- Leadership Training
- Culture and Operations Change Management
- Operational Excellence (Continuous Improvement, Lean, Six Sigma)
- Supply Chain Excellence
- Manufacturing Excellence
- Back Office Excellence
- Safety Audits, Recommendations, and Fixes (Facility Conditions and Employee Behavior)
- Quality Improvements with Root Cause analysis
- Rate Improvements for Bottlenecks and constraints
- Preventive Maintenance Program to improve equipment reliability
- Equipment Wellness Program building technical capability
- Daily Management System to focus on the right work
- Visual Management System to encourage transparency and employee engagement
- Site selection and facility design reviews
- Facility Scale Ups
- New Equipment Selection, Installation, Operation, and Performance Validation
- Insurance solicitation and qualification, application submissions
- Import strategies, permitting, best business processes
- Compensation planning and staffing support
- Guidance for establishing business entities, tax, payroll and other coverages
- Strategic planning, pricing models, billing practices and documentation systems
- Software and computer system selections, qualifications and setup support/guidance
For more information on how we can support your business initiatives and objectives in the markets we serve, contact us today for an initial free consult!