REJIMUS is proud to launch the new moGMP™ series of highly specialized quality and regulatory educational training sessions and boot camps for businesses throughout the supply chains of the Food & Beverage, Dietary Supplement and Homeopathic industries.
Our moGMP™ events are custom-tailored for specific businesses, personnel, and the skillsets thereof. Events are either online and/or onsite at our HQ in Santa Ana, CA. These courses are not just theoretical applications or regurgitation of existing regulations, but rather real-world applications of current regulations, team exercises, development of Best Compliance Practices™ through practical uses and efficiencies for situations in every aspect of a given operation, product type, and safety function, along with executive guidance for strategic compliance planning and safety mindset preparedness. If you want to lead by example in your company or market, quality and compliance aspects of your business are a given and fundamental, they aren’t optional. We are here to ensure you and your team do it right the first time.
Training events can be done for entire corporate departments or for small groupings of individuals with similar business models and product types. Each applicant is qualified for the requested event to ensure the agenda will serve the needs of all individuals present and engaged. Simply ask yourself, why pay for overpriced vague or generic compliance workshops or events that aren’t tailored to your specific business or product needs?
REJIMUS is just minutes from the beach, Disneyland, and numerous other attractions in Southern California and the greater Orange County, CA region. If you are interested in an upcoming training event, that will address the specifics of your unique business and not generic or overly broad instructional programs that waste time and cost excessive amounts, check out our events and get signed up or call us today for more information. We’d be happy to help you navigate to the best-suited event.
February 20th, 2021 UPDATE: REJIMUS is not currently hosting open webinars or training at this time. If you or your company would like private training best suited for your needs, please email us at email@example.com.
REGULATORY GUIDANCE SERVICES
- GMP Fundamentals – Business and Product type specific (introduction what is GMP and why is it necessary)
- Water systems and levels of water qualifications/validations
- Laboratory techniques for working in the QC Microbiology laboratory (aseptic technique, serial dilutions, plating)
- Generally Recognized as Safe (GRAS) Dossier creation and planning (Self-affirmed or FDA Notification)
- New Dietary Ingredient (NDI) Master File creation and planning
MARKETING REVIEW SERVICES
- Formulation Development/Reviews
- Labeling 101 – for labeling guidelines and claims
- Panel Information (Lab Testing vs. Theoretical Values)
- Claims (Substantiation, Testing, Evidence of Support and Certifications)
- Complaint Content Writing & Development – Social Media Monitoring
- USDA Labeling and Formulation Reviews
- Import Permits and Export Certificates, Export and Distribution Planning (Canada, Mexico, etc.)
QUALITY DEVELOPMENT SERVICES
- Quality Systems and Programs (CAPA, Out of Specification (OOS), Customer Complaint)
- Ingredient Specifications, Finished Product Specifications
- Standard Operating Procedures
- cGMP Auditing
- GDP – Good Documentation Practices
- Recall Events in the Food Supply
- Investigations (tools for investigating OOS or Non-conformance issues)
BUSINESS RESOURCE SERVICES
- Manufacturing environmental considerations (air flow, personnel flow patterns, equipment impact on qualified areas)
- Environmental Monitoring of classified areas
- Operational Excellence (Lean, Six Sigma, Supply Chain Maturity, Building a Safety Culture)
- Continuous Improvement and Efficiency Audits
- Capacity Planning, Production Plan Design, Shift Development
- Transition Management Planning
*Some courses listed above may be available in Spanish (Español) and German (Deutsch)